Rewards, Coupons & more
How Reward Points Work
Reward Points are a great way to save you money by being rewarded each time you buy selected products.
- You must be a registered customer to avail of Reward Points.
- Reward Points are accumulated by purchasing certain products.
- When accumulated, these points can be used to purchase certain other products free of charge.
- Please see each product description to see if Reward Points are offered or accepted on that particular product.
- Reward Points collected by purchasing one product can subsequently be used to purchase a different product.
- To use your Reward Points, please go to the Shopping Cart page before checking-out with your order.
- You can use your Reward Points to partially pay for products that accept reward points.
- Check your Rewards Points balance anytime here.
- Accumulated Reward Points are applied to your account when the goods are shipped (you will be notified by email).
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased and emailed to your chosen recipient.
- To purchase a Gift Voucher, click the Gift Vouchers link at the bottom of any shop page.
- To use your Gift Vouchers, please go to the Shopping Cart page before you check-out.
- Coupons are issued from time to time to offer you money off or percentage discounts on your orders.
- Coupons must be applied at the Shopping Cart page before checking out.
- Registered customers can avail of the reorder feature.
- Useful when you want to reorder a similar list of products that you ordered before.
- This is accessed from your Order History page.